> And just who would execute the stylesheet? Kannel does not
> include a library that provides a XSLT transformer...
>
> I think it's a stupid idea that is hard to implement and beyond
> the scope of Kannel. You can always transform the XML-data on the
> client side.

Well, its not that hard to implement; using the libxslt library that
partners libxml, you can apply a transform in about 3 statements.

Transformation on the client side works too, you need to modify the
status.xml document to associate the stylesheet with it, though.
Maybe there's another way without touching the XML document.