> We are using Kannel 1.2.0 with SAR-cumulative patch applied.
> There seems to be lots of problems with newer Nokia phones.
> "File is to large" errors are occuring VERY often.
> Why does this happen??
> Other phones are working fine, and as well, Nokia phones are
> working very
> fine together with oter operators wap gateways!
>
> Can somebody please help me with this?

I haven't looked at this patch but...

Check the default values for the maximum group size and
maximum receive unit size. The latest WAP specs. have
a default for the max. group size but none for the max.
receive size. Try 1395 for MRU and 4185 for max. group.

The phone can modify these using option TPIs in the ACK - I've
only seen the T68i do this for max. group.