Hi Stipe, all,

On Friday 27 December 2002 00:56, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> Alexander Malysh wrote:
> > this patch shall fix this ...
>
> thanks a lot for the patch! I slightly modified it and commited it to
> cvs.
>
> BTW, checking if the Octstr *filename id not NULLed or the FILE *file
> descriptor is basically the same in this case?!

Unfortunally no... If store_cleanup thread call store_dump you set file = NULL
and if in the same moment store_save called , then you check file != NULL and
return with 0. But in this case we have store file and we want block on the
list (sms_store or ack_store) and you have race condition wich follows with
warning "get ACK of message not found"... FILE *file is not the indicator
that we doesn't use store file ! Indicator for us is filename , wich will not
be set to NULL...

> Stipe
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Wapme Systems AG