why didn't you check the user's guide first before asking?!

I'll treat it as FAQ and answer it once now ;)

> -Subscribers authentication (including MSISDN) ?

no, that's in the scope of an RADIUS daemon and corresponding NAS.

> -Perform the standard WAP June 2000 ?

That's 1.2.1, right?! Allmost, not everything.

> -Push Services?

yes, a PPG is included in Kannel

> -User Agent Profile ?

no, discussions are present about this

> -WTA?

if you consider things that are in the scope of the WAP gateway, no.
But phones may support things on their own.

> -Support of Zones User's Access?

you can have URL mapping activated and set a default device-home.

> -Support for Prepay?

no, this billing things are out of scope for Kannel.

> -Statistics about user behavior?

no, but you can utilize the access.log to use standard analyze tools.

> -WTLS 1 and 2 ?

initial support is available in the code, but yet not functional.
Anyone volonteering for this?! PLEASE!!!! *begging*

> -Free access to a predefined url?

predefined?! you can have a device-home or map any url to a
pre-defined if you consider this pre-definition. Free?! Kannel does
not know anything about billing.

> -Broadcasting of the user's information (MSISDN, User identity or dinamic
> IP) to the server's applications?

no. you can use HTTP basic auth to check a userid for your server
application. MSISDN provisioning within the HTTP headers is not
included, this requires control of the RADIUS and NAS machines. The
WAP client IP is not proxied to the HTTP server AFAIK, but this may be
included, even while it's not of much semantic value to the server.

> -Storage of the Subscriber data

no. it seems you are looking for a free "I installed this software,
and now I'm a GSM operator" thing ;)

> -Interfase LDAP to external databases

no. There is a MySQL and libSDB support included for DLR storage.

> -Cache service?

yep, Kannel uses a store-file to keep track of the actively queued
messages.

> -Translate of chararcters or symbols? support, differents types of chars?

depends on the SMSC you want to use. SMPP has a pretty good character
encoding using iconv().

> Support of Cookies ?

in the WAP module part? yes.

> Billing ?