Andreas Fink wrote:

> the problem is the nokia site, not the nokia phone.

right. The discussion has been up here some weeks ago. Some HTTP
servers have very restrictive configured entity length acceptable.
Which means in practical words, they don't accept that much HTTP
headers as the phone is sending. The reply with HTTP/1.1 413.

> I actually can not see this website from any of my nokia's over Swisscom's WAP
>gateway either, nor over kannel.

which may impricate that they may use Kannel as WAP gateway ;)

> Their website returns a mime type of text/html which is not correct. The phones cant
>display HTML.

do you mean Nokia's site returning the html or the Swisscom gateway
(after some magic conversioning)?

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG