In case anybody is interested, here is a short discussion Andreas Fink and I had about my patch and its usability (or lack of).

--
Med vennlig hilsen,
Eurobate ASA

Arne K. Haaje
Senior Network Engineer
Eurobate ASA - Postboks 4589 Nydalen - 0404 Oslo - Norway
Phone: +47 23 22 73 73 - Fax: +47 23 22 73 74 - Mob: +47 92 88 44 66
http://www.eurobate.com/
--- Begin Message ---