From: Andreas Fink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mary McCarter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: kannel,devicehome,urgent
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 01:30:52 +0100

On Mittwoch, Februar 5, 2003, at 12:41  Uhr, Mary McCarter wrote:

Hi guys!

I have the kannel 1.3 running in linux redhat, but I have a problem with my cellphone (motorola iden). When I try to connect kannel with my cellphone, it doesn't start the device-home that I have set, and the cell ask me for enter a device home(the url for this card is /internal/home?home):
Enter a homepage to proceed
http://www.phone.com
ok                     alpha
, the same happens when I try to connect kannel with the uplink. I know that the kannel 1.3 doesn't support wtls, so I'm using the kwtls-patch.
I don't know how to solve it!, please help me with any idea.

Is the problem with my installation or only with the config file?
I'm setting it in the file.cnf like that:
device:home="http//www.mypag.asp"
map_url = "DEVICE:home* http://www.mypag.asp/*";

Thanks a lot!
its a problem of your phone I would say. Is it a Motorola?

Andreas Fink
Global Networks Switzerland AG

Tel: +41-61-6666333  Fax: +41-61-6666334   Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Global Networks, Inc. Clarastrasse 3, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Web: http://www.global-networks.ch/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Member of the GSM Association