Kalle Marjola wrote:

> The attached patch changes cimd2 to use SMSCConn instead of old SMSCenter.
> However, notes:
>
> - diffed against latest CVS version (just did cvs udpate)
> - not tested! We do not have cimd2 currently available. Compiles, however
>   =]
> - had some problem with merge, so it could have been made more efficiently
>   (in original version, only PrivData was moved around, not entire
>    SMSCConn, but DLR merge required modifications)
> - does not fully utilize SMSCConn possibilities, it is more like
>   smsc_wrapper moved to cimd2. But it is easier to start using them after
>   this works (and get rid of smsc_wrapper...)
> - includes some notes of various extra code which I couldn't include in
>   the patch as then it would require patching of yet another big pile of
>   files. However, if this can be merged, they might come next.

can you resend the patch please in diff -u format against current cvs
tree?! Thanks in advance.

There was no vote for commitment and I'd like to enforce another try
to have someone who uses CIMD2 in production against reals SMSC to
test your patch and get it included in cvs.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80