Hello!
I need ideas!

My problem is that I can't set a default home-page in my phone and when I connect to kannel I get the question I have told you before, but other gateways get it ( I don't get this question and I get my homepage).

Enter a homepage to proceed:
http://www.phone.com

Ok Alpha

I realize that other gateways send the home-page as default in the connection reply (in the header of the wtls or wsp protocol), but the kannel doesn't.

WSP: PDU Type: Connect Reply <02>
WSP: Headers List:
WSP:Field Name: x-up-proxy-home-page. <782D75702D70726F78792D686F6D652D7061676500>
WSP:Field value: http://xxx/myhomepage.

I'm using the kannel 1.3.0 and the kwtls 1.0.3 patch

So I want to force it in the patch, I want to send the x-up-proxy-home-page in the header of the wtls connection, please, could anyone help me with this?
I want to know where I can do it, in wich file I can do this change. Is it possible or anybody have another idea?

I'll be grateful with any contribution,

Thanks in advance,
Mary