On Freitag, Februar 14, 2003, at 11:18 Uhr, Alex Judd wrote:

Basically detects whether we are sending National, International or Alpha
headers for our messages and adjusts the source TOP and NPI parameters to
the correct settings according to Logica's SMPP 3.4 specifications.

Used to be automaticly there until recently when it got change to be
disabled by default. Not real problem for me as I know it's there however
most users who expect an 'out of the box' working SMPP driver will need to
go into the source and change it.

Got you there. We definitiviely want to have it autodetecting again then.

+1 for the patch...

Andreas Fink
Global Networks Switzerland AG

Tel: +41-61-6666333 Fax: +41-61-6666334 Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Global Networks, Inc. Clarastrasse 3, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Web: http://www.global-networks.ch/  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Member of the GSM Association