I just forwarded this, because the orginal posting didn't contain a
subject line and I'm afraid important issues like this get lost in the
list otherwise.

BTW, all posters, please use the subject line. It's the *main* asset
you can utilize to attract the recognission of the developers.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
wapme.net - wherever you are
--- Begin Message ---
Hi, List:
        I have a question about WTP-SAR, it is not about kannel, but maybe some
experts here can help me.

        I develop wap-client on mobile. When I send a Invoke message by WTP-SAR to
gateway, I get the abort PDU. Following is the flow:

        ---->Invoke,
        ---->SegInvoke, PSN=1
        ---->SegInvoke, G, PSN=2

        <----Ack, PSN=2

        ----->SegInvoke, PSN=3
        ----->SegInvoke, PSN=4
        ----->SegInvoke, T, PSN=5

        <-----Abort, Abort Reson = 0xE1(disconnect)

        I donot know why the gateway send the abort PDU intead of the result PDU, and
the abort reason can not tell me more information about it.

        Can anybody here help me?

BRs
mfkang

--- End Message ---