And there is another for cimd2: test/test_cimd2.c. I and others used it as a basis for
a server testing environment.

Aarno

On Friday, February 14, 2003, at 09:21 PM, Stipe Tolj wrote:

Benoit Doreau wrote:

Hi,

I just wanted to know the state in the development of this project, as
listed in the web:

====================================================================== ==
[80 days] SMSC emulators for stress testing

In order to properly test the SMSC protocol implementations, we should
implement SMSC emulators. This may or may not be helpful for making sure the
protocol implmentation themselves are correct, but will make sure there are
no timing etc. problems in Kannel related to them.
====================================================================== ==

Has anything been done?
yes. Kannel includes a dummy SMPP server, test/drive_smpp.c which can
be used to test the client SMPP side.

We at Wapme have implemented an SMPP server/proxy based on Kannel's
lib code. It will be open sourced and contributed to Kannel in some
upcoming time (without exact estimation yet).

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80