On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 10:45, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> which is definetly the choise to have ;)

Not really *gg*

> We aim to have corresponding functions in Kannel, but they haven't
> been implemented yet.

That would be really great. Are there any plans or can you estimate when
there will be a beta version of Kannel which supports it? Your So called
beta- or cvs-versions are (many, many times) better than releases of
some other developers ;)

> We you the Nokia Java libraries on our MMSC. They are pretty well.

I downloaded it from the Nokia site and hope that i can do anything with
it.

So far,
        ./ j a s o n