Citando Dave White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> This patch fixes the following issues:
>
> *) Kannel coding param is overwritten with wrong values by pdu_to_msg
> (e.g. a Nokia business card, which is 8-bit data encoded as iso-8859-1,
> is processed by Kannel as 7-bit text, and will be forwarded as coding 1.)

I see your point now. Setting msg->sms.coding by hand is broken. If you can
gather a dcs field from smsc pdu, you should call:

if (! dcs_to_fields(&msg, dcs)) {
    error(0, "EMI2[%s]: invalid dcs received",
             octstr_get_cstr(privdata->name));
    /* XXX Should we discard message ? */
    dcs_to_fields(&msg, 0);
}

which will fill sms.coding, sms.compress, sms.mclass and sms.mwi correctly.

I'm now commiting a quick patch to set alt-dcs too on MO messages.

Similary, you should get msg and passing it to fields_to_dcs(msg), you'll get
the right dcs based on coding, compress, mclass, mwi and alt-dcs

> *) UDH is ignored in SMS-MO

If SMPP developers agree with this code, I vote +1 for it and give a thank you
very much for your help

--
Davi / Bruno.Rodrigues<at>Litux.Org
Litux.org: 12:59:19 up 87 days, 14:14,  4 users,  load average: 0.37, 0.17, 0.08