Hi Stipe

Yup.. I looked at the same and at the time decided it wasnt worth the time and effort. Our log files do tend to balloon quite rapidly, and its a real pain trying to trawl debug info out with many SMSC connections.

SO this would be real handy, but would probabally require rewriting the log functions in gwlib and most likely we would have to include params to indicate which log file the debug, info, warning calls relate to.

Nisan