"Bas A. Schulte" wrote:

> Hmm. How on earth would I have known that? :) I figured with about 3
> documents in front of me I'd have enough but nooooo! I also need the WSP
> spec (WAP-203-WSP-20000504-a.pdf in WAP 1.2.1 which is
> WAP-230-WSP-20010705-a.pdf in WAP 2.0)... Luckily that one has some
> examples on decoding.
>
> Those specs are really hard to work with!

as I said: the entry border is high, but after that *everything*
starts to make sense ;)

> reading the WSP code in Kannel :)

both! When you see how the WSP header code is parsing the headers
you'll start to understand the specs too. Maybe we should have
commited Kannel's sources as reference to the WAP Forum specs ;))

> Thanks a bunch, gonna do some more decoding today
>
> BTW, can anyone recommend a good resource on this (besides the specs
> themselves)? A book maybe or a web page? Better examples sure would help
> out here!

I have google'd for those too. No luck.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]