You could use throughput.

BR,
Nikos
----- Original Message ----- From: "jyoti" <jyoti.ran...@cellnext.com>
To: "Nikos Balkanas" <nbalka...@gmail.com>; <devel@kannel.org>
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 10:37 AM
Subject: RE: Real Windoing in kannel for smpp ?

Hi,
I want to know the solution for
: suppose if an ESME  submits messages at a rate that exceeds the
capabilities of its peer, congestion may occur.
The ESME will continue to top up its window of unacknowledged requests,
keeping the SMSC under load to process these requests.

By configuring Wait-ack I think we are making the process static, By using
congestion_state TLV  we can control windowing at run time.

If I am wrong please suggest.

Thanks & Regards
Jyoti Ranjan Panda