  From: Donald Jackson [mailto:donaldjs...@gmail.com]
  Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 5:16 PM
  To: jyoti
  Cc: Werner Coetzee; devel@kannel.org
  Subject: Re: Real Windoing in kannel for smpp ?

  Hi Jyoti,

  At this point in time I don't think this is available. Are you suggesting
that, if an operator can indicate the 'space' available/congestion on it's
end that the SMPP connection will increase/decrease it's rate of submitting
messages from the internal queue dynamically?

  I think this would be possible if the operator supports this feature of
course.

  Thanks,
  Donald