On Tue, 2016-11-15 at 19:01 +0100, Andreas Tunek wrote:
> I must have missed that. Sorry. Is there a wiki where you can see what
> has been tested like the "normal" test days?

Well, yes. That's what the results pages, that all the announcement
emails link to, show. The announcement emails also link to:

https://www.happyassassin.net/testcase_stats/25/

which shows you a longitudinal view of which tests have been run for
which validation events.

If you look at https://www.happyassassin.net/testcase_stats/25/Installation.html
(scroll to the bottom), you'll see no-one filed a result for
'QA:Testcase_dualboot_with_OSX' until the second release candidate.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey