On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 01:07:27PM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> So I see only 2 alternatives:
> a) keep comps as it is now, including optional packages, OR
> b) undeprecate the RPM Group tag, readd it to all Fedora packages, and
>    switch back to it.
> Any other plan will completely break Dnfdragora.

Well, or "find plan c and work to make sure it's integrated in future versions
of dnfdragora".  The RPM Group tag is very inflexible — even beyond the
"dewey decimal system" problem where the categories we had weren't very
forward-thinking, they don't allow packages to be part of more than one
group, and depend on the package maintainer rather than on group curation.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>