On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 07:14:37PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > Long (or, in my dreams, medium) term, I want to see the things that are now
> > "Labs" be instead software bundles that can be installed via GNOME Software
> > and other tools.
> When you say 'software bundle' are you thinking of some specific
> mechanism here, or just the vague concept?

Somewhere halfway between those, in that I've talked with the GNOME Software
dev about it in the past. Software presents "Categories" and "Featured
Applications" -- the idea would be to extend that into also including
curated bundles. One click to select everything recommended as "Fedora
Design Suite".

As I mentioned on IRC, I was really hoping that Modularity would provide us
with a good way to define those bundles, but at this point I'm far from set
on that as the approach.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>