On 2020-07-01 18:53, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
The options we are seriously considering for our default going forward are (a)
btrfs, (b) failing that, probably ext4 all one big partition without LVM, (c)
less-likely, maybe xfs all one big partition without LVM. This is being
discussed in https://pagure.io/fedora-workstation/issue/152

One partition without LVM? Maybe labeling this partition C:\

The real solution would be to make wise usage of LVM, for example by not
allocating 100% of the extents at the beginning (or even dm-thin) and/or
using filesystems where a shrink is supported (I'm here blaming xfs
for not having this, while ext4 has).

   Roberto Ragusa    mail at robertoragusa.it