Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
> More user friendly than Grub ( has lilo like interface easier to change
> kernel entry, which goes nicely with the default editor change )

This made me go "What?!". I used Lilo back in the day. Its user
interface was nothing but a prompt. You had to know what to type or
you'd be stuck.

Information for others like me who haven't seen Lilo since Grub came
along: Apparently development of Lilo continued until just five years
ago, and it grew a menu at some point. I guess that menu is the image
of user-friendliness that Johann was trying to invoke.

Björn Persson