Even if initrds are (somehow) signed, the kernel command line can still be
modified, like adding `init=/usr/bin/bash`. Also, if everything is signed by
fedora, then the user can not modify the command line. There is a lot of
hardware that needs command line modifications to boot. Also, fedora would have
to revoke signatures for every vulnerable kernel, or there is no real security.
If those kernels signatures are revoked, then they wont boot even when they are
the currently installed kernel and should be able to boot. If there is a way
for a fedora signed kernel image to load a locally signed command line, then
this would work much better.

> However I think the initrd should be built on fedora infra
> and signed with fedora keys by default.

What about when the user has a custom kernel module, would there be a way for
the user to use it.