Hi!

Apologies for such a late response! I didn't receive the reply in my mailbox
and noticed it yesterday night when I circled back here to see the state... :/

Trying to build it locally on an aarch64 board with your spec file, I already
noticed that `libcpuid-devel` is missing from the available packages on Fedora
for aarch64. Being a bit more familiar with the Determinate Systems' Nix
installer, there are a few problems with the setup too, which I will tend to,
but after getting Nix to build on RHEL 9.x and Fedora 39+, both on aarch64.

I'm actively interested in having Nix available in Fedora repos so there can be
one less shell script I need to run!

Since there is no git repository, I'm not sure where to send PRs to. In the
meantime, I will create a repo on GitHub as `thefossguy/nix-for-fedora`.

Pratham Patel