On Mon, 4 Mar 2024, Fabio Valentini wrote:

Since this update was stuck and obviously broken, with no response
from Paul in over a week (either here or on the bodhi update), I've
used my provenpackager rights to revert the commits in dist-git and
unpush the stuck update (it failed gating tests, so it never made it
to rawhide repos). This should prevent the broken update from
accidentally getting pushed to Rawhide again, and it gives an
opportunity to re-do the conversion to rpmautospec correctly (i.e.
"rpmautospec convert" to preserve the old changelog) if that is
desirable.

Thanks and sorry for dropping the ball. Last week there were issues
getting the sidetag and this week it got lost in IETF deadline work.

I'll try to pick this up ASAP via the sidetag.

Paul