On 04/14/2014 10:17 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:
Jaroslav Reznik (jrez...@redhat.com) said:
= Proposed System Wide Change: Ruby193 in SCL =
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Ruby193_in_SCL

Change owner(s): Marcela Mašláňová <mmasl...@redhat.com>

Ruby 1.9.3 with Rails 3.2.8 is still commonly used by many projects. Let's
provide Ruby and Rails in SCL even for Fedora. Rails depends on exact v8
version, which means v8 3.14 must have also their own SCL as part of the SCL.

Is the intent to only provide SCL versions of the older ruby & rails, or
also the current versions (i.e., move to SCL as the rails delivery mechanism
going forward)?

Bill

I'm doing one collection. If there is someone who want to donate his free time to do also new version, I'm fine with it, but I don't see any use-case right now.

Marcela