On Tue, 2015-10-13 at 21:06 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> I don't see how that could work. Ansible has tons of modules, which
> ones are "standard" ? Such a package would have a ton of deps...

Right. Sometimes you need the Docker bits, sometimes you don't.

One thing that's a bit awkward is that you can't install packages OOTB
with Docker on F23, because neither yum nor python2-dnf is installed by
default. *That* seems like arguably a real problem.

Beyond that, though, why not just have your ansible play ensure its own
deps are installed? If you're dealing with docker, make sure the
package you need is installed before you run any docker steps...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey