lm32-objcopy.exe hello.elf -O ihex hello.hex

as per Thomas Jesperen's Xilinx port instructions document on this page:

http://blog.tkjelectronics.dk/2011/02/porting-the-latticemico32-to-a-xilinx-fpga/

There are options with the nios tools for a record length per line when
creating hex files but I don't see it in the lm32-objcopy.exe command

I am not using readmemh..I was just compiling the memory.v file created by
Quartus and when you run the mega wizard, you can specify the .hex or mif
file and it gets referenced in..so Modelsim and Quartus are seeing it but

Salman

--
Even a Smile is charity :)
- Prophet Muhammad