Hello,

Sorry, I have forgot to update the screenshots in the tutorial.

The *.dylib files must be placed in the MacOS folder of the
application bundle, in order to be picked up. You can start from the
NAnt script of the tutorial, or look at the sample applications.

Note that there are outstanding issues on PPC machines with Mono
2.6.1. I suggest to use the Mono 2.4.2.3, until I got a chance to find
out why it does not work.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.