Hi,

my way was the opposite. I had an app for Windows and then went for Android. As
Sailfish OS came out, I ported it to Sailfish OS. The porting afford to
Sailfish OS was a lot higher than for Android. So you are fine when using basic
QtQuick 2.0 there without any Silica (I use separate pro files for
Windows/Android and Sailfish OS).

BR
Martin