I don't mind the fact that they are missing, I mind the fact that the SDK
doesn't give a clear error and that it is not documented, instead of
spending my time in a useful way I spent it trying to solve a problem that
wasn't there because the error doesn't read "not implemented" but rather a
potentially normal error that could be caused by a ton of different
things...