From: devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org [devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org]
on behalf of E.S. Rosenberg [es.rosenberg+sailfishos....@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 11:39 AM
To: Sailfish OS Developers
Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] Not documented missing SDK features

I don't mind the fact that they are missing, I mind the fact that the SDK
doesn't give a clear error and that it is not documented, instead of spending
my time in a useful way I spent it trying to solve a problem that wasn't there
because the error doesn't read "not implemented" but rather a potentially
normal error that could be caused by a ton of different things...