The latest sdk should be aligned to the 2.0.4 release.

As for your other problems:

There are a few different suggestion here for the png problem:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22745076/libpng-warning-iccp-known-incorrect-srgb-profile

I would start with the pngcrush solution.

As for random numbers:

Why can't you simply use /dev/urandom? If it is good enough for
crypto, it should be good for your case too.
And you do not need to generate numbers in background.

Regards,
Luciano

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Iosif Hamlatzis <i.hamlat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can disregard it as long as they don't reject my game. But it's one of the
> reasons they rejected my game.
>
> It seams the new libpng regards this as error and not warning because
> according to what they say, under JollaC device nothing is rendered on the
> screen. So I presume the installed libpng on their JollaC device stops
>
> I don't have access to a JollaC device so is there an emulator image
> 2.0.1.14 for for the JollaC device I can use to test my game?
>
> The other reason for rejecting my game is too much power consumption on
> their device. On my device I don't see that much. But I am not sure if I am
> going to do something about it because I need my game to run even when in
> the background. I have created a gambling game and I need my RNG (Random
> Number Generator) to run even on the background, because when I tested with
> pausing the game when going to background it got a bit predictably.

Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams