Good morning Coley and fellow developers

thank you for the feedback. In this version I had removed all problematic
chunks from images. That means there is a difference between the first
Jolla device and JollaC device. Also since I see no problem on the emulator
it's my belief that Jolla should provide 3 emulator images one for each
device (Jolla, JollaC and tablet)

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile