Andrey I don't need the older SDKs, due to some technical issues (lack of
free space to download updates) I did a delete+reinstall of the SDK but
while downloading the version number of the current SDK (2.1) caused me to
cancel the download and double check that I was indeed getting the latest
SDK what I am proposing is that the SDK version number should have been 3.0
and the next SDK should be 3.1 or whatever the SFOS version it goes with is.

Eli