Hi Andrey,
Thanks for the suggestion, though having them as Components in the same
file instead of external qml files does improve performance it is still a
lot slower then just having the component directly in use without a Loader.

ie:

ListItem {
    (...)
    ArtArea {
    }
}

Of course like that there is no logic to have either ArtArea or CoverArea
but I can have logic in each ArtArea as to which image it is displaying so
image loading an logic speed are not the issue but rather just the loader
(I can have 400+ length lists where you really see the slowdown).

Any other suggestions?
Thanks!
Eli

Op di 7 apr. 2020 om 01:15 schreef Андрей Кожевников <coderusin...@gmail.com