Hi David,
You are absolutely correct, this is the better solution which runs at a
reasonable speed (though I expect it consumes more memory).
Thanks!
Eli
PS - so far I have never really profiled the application for memory usage
or tried to do so, does the SDK have some way of doing this?

Op di 7 apr. 2020 om 11:55 schreef David Llewellyn-Jones <da...@flypig.co.uk