Hi,

I’m running into a pretty annoying issue with lipstick not launching
the application i develop anymore (occurs with 3.3, but occurs after i
made some changes which should not be relevant).

The application launch fine from a terminal, launch fine from the sdk,
but launching it from lipstick, it never gets launched and the process
does not show up when running top/ps & co.

This seems like there could be something wrong with my .desktop file,
but it didn't change between version 0.6 which was working fine with
3.3 and the dev version, which is not (i could not test dev version
with 3.2 yet).

journalctl does not show anything. There must be something wrong with
my app, since it is the only one showing this behaviour (and it didn't
before), but i'm puzzled as how to debug this. Any pointer would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Julien