Type=Application
X-Nemo-Application-Type=silica-qt5
Icon=harbour-kontroller
Exec=harbour-kontroller
Name=Kontroller
# translation example:
# your app name in German locale (de)
#
# Remember to comment out the following line, if you do not want to use
# a different app name in German locale (de).
#Name[de]=kontroller

The whole source code is available here:

https://github.com/Julien-Blanc-tgcm/kontroller

I changed a lot of things from v0.6, so tracking which particular
change triggers the problem is not an easy task. I’d rather have a way
to get more traces from lipstick than reverting every single change i
made.

THanks for your help,

Regards,

Julien