Hi Thomas,

Switching the updates/updates-ea repositories is actually only needed to
subscribe for
future EA updates. The installation is not affected by this change (unless you
use an
older installer at the time an EA update is already available).

So it seems it was really just a temporary download error which disappeared by
the time
your tried again after changing repository settings.

> Now I just have to figure why some QML modules can't be imported...

If you mean that there are red highlights etc. in the source code opened in Qt
Creator,
then this is likely because the QML modules are not installed in the (active)
build target.

If the QML modules are provided by packages pulled in as BuildRequires in
.spec, all you
should need to do is rebuilding the project (or just running qmake).

If the QML modules are not pulled in as BuildRequires, you need to install them
manually
into the build target using Options > Sailfish OS > Build Engine > Manage Build
Targets >
Manage Packages under Qt Creator or from command line using `sfdk tools package-
install`.

Should you still have troubles fixing that, it would be nice to get more info
about the
modules and the content of your .spec at least.

BR,
Martin