Hi Paul,

Ericsson publishes it's Java-based MM7 SDK, so basicly you should be
able to compose the XML for submiting MM. It states that there is no
support for callbacks (delivery reports, not sure about incoming MM).
More information on this:

http://www.ericsson.com/mobilityworld/sub/open/technologies/mms_mm7/gettingstarted.html
http://www.ericsson.com/mobilityworld/sub/open/technologies/mms_mm7/tools/mm7_sdk

It's also a riddle if Ericsson follows all the OMA/3GPP directives.

On 4/12/05, P. A. Bagyenda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  Does anybody know of any good MM7 test tools out there (java or C
> would be best, stress-free setup on OSX/Unix-type). I am in the process
> of testing the MM7 parts of mbuni and could use additional bug beaters.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Paul.

Dziugas