Hi,

I'm new to the list. Subscribed to it because I wanted to learn the
inner working of a MMSC and a MMS VAS gateway. Trying to follow the
source tree I found myself almost lost, like if instead of learning I
was reverse engineering the whole thing. Is there at least a brief
description of what every module does? And what every file contains?

Also, I noticed there is almost no traffic in the list (both the User
and the Devel list). Is it because the Mbuni platform is already at a
state where it cannot be improved anymore or is it that there are a few
developers and they prefer to communicate with each other directly
instead of going through the list.

Thanks in advance.

Sergio