Hi Paul:

Thanks for this info. The mention of Kannel sent me to study some of its
inner workings. Was a very educative experience, particularly the
mention of the ingenious uses of the C preprocessor for the definition
of some tables (the first time I stumble upon them in Mbuni drove me
crazy trying to figure out what was that for :-).
Are there any plans to integrate Mbuni functionality in Kannel? Seems
logical to have a platform with integrated SMS, WAP and MMS gateway
capabilities (hope I'm not bringing up a sensitive issue). From the
Kannel perspective it would involve adding a third Box, the MMSbox,
working in parallel to the already existing SMSbox and WAPbox.

Best regards,

Sergio