On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Alan Hourihane wrote:

>From: Alan Hourihane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: xf86cfg: ERROR SIGSEGV caught!

>> >Module freetype: vendor="The XFree86 Project"
>> >        compiled for 4.3.0, module version = 2.0.2
>> >Unloading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/fonts/libfreetype.so
>> >Module type1: vendor="The XFree86 Project"
>> >        compiled for 4.3.0, module version = 1.0.2
>> >  ERROR SIGSEGV caught!
>> >Module bitmap: vendor="The XFree86 Project"
>> >        compiled for 4.3.0, module version = 1.0.0
>> >  ERROR SIGSEGV caught!
>> >
>> >Maybe xf86cfg can't handle these modules. XFree86 loader can.
>>

>> Hmm.  Perhaps this is related to the setjmp() et al. changes
>> lately?  Just a thought...
>
>Mmm, Mike - did you actually read this thread before making this
>comment ?

No I did not.  I read the message I responded to, which is the
only message aside from the one before it in my mail folder.  I
responded based on that.  After your response and reading list
archives, it seems that my comment was right on the money too.

Was there a particular reason to be rude about my attempt to
help, or am I missing something?

--
Mike A. Harris