On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 11:06:49 -0500, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Alan Hourihane wrote:
>
> >From: Alan Hourihane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >Subject: Re: xf86cfg: ERROR SIGSEGV caught!

> >> Hmm.  Perhaps this is related to the setjmp() et al. changes
> >> lately?  Just a thought...
> >
> >Mmm, Mike - did you actually read this thread before making this
> >comment ?
>
> No I did not.  I read the message I responded to, which is the
> only message aside from the one before it in my mail folder.  I
> responded based on that.  After your response and reading list
> archives, it seems that my comment was right on the money too.

Referring to Stefan's original email you'd have seen he already
made the comment about setjmp().

> Was there a particular reason to be rude about my attempt to
> help, or am I missing something?

You were just re-stating something that the original poster had
already mentioned, and David's followup even asked for Stefan
to try reversing the patch anyway to see if the problem resolved itself.
Nothing rude about it.

Alan.