On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 10:28:37AM -0600, Boris wrote:
>It seems the fontconfig in cvs is very old (1.0.2) and needs to be upgraded to 2.2.0.
>Reading varios emails and posts, it seems the older fontconfig has problems with some
>TrueType fonts and the 2.2.xx files the problem. Also the fc-cache v1.0.2 crashes
>(segmentation fault) when run during system startup where as 2.2.0 does not have that
>problem. Any possible way we could get the latest fontconfig into the xfree86 cvs?

The fontconfig version in the current XFree86 CVS is 2.1.0.  For
whatever reason, various version strings were not updated when the
version got bumped from 1.x to 2.x.

Bug fixes are welcome, but the feature freeze date was about three weeks
ago.

David
--
David Dawes
Founder/committer/developer                     The XFree86 Project