On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> Everywhere
> in the driver hex values are given premultiplied by 4 it seems,
> and specified as VALUE/4.

   The register pointers are dword pointers.  The register offsets
are byte offsets.  They are written as VALUE/4 so that I can grep
for VALUE.  This is done so that it's easier for me to maintain.
Converting everything to dword offsets will make my job more
difficult.

   I'm not sure why you are bringing this up.  I would think it
would be obvious that since I am maintaining it, it would be in
the form that is easiest for me to maintain.

                        Mark.