David Dawes wrote:

>  Why force eveyone into the
> same mould?  Giving people choices as to where and how they apply
> their skills can only increase the overall level of contributions.

I agree.  Instead of advocating that the project force the same mould, I
see this as an opportunity to revamp in such a way that the things that
previously discouraged people could be eliminated.  I am probably just
being too idealistic.  Since none of us are paid to contribute here it is
most likely things will continue on with sporadic support as there is no
incentive to tackle the tough organizational issues.

Richard