From: Marc Aurele La France [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 February 2005 21:24
To: Manikandan Thangavelu
Cc: devel@XFree86.Org
Subject: Re: (no subject)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005, Manikandan Thangavelu wrote:

> Is there any extension in XFree86 similar to XEvIE available in X.?

XEvIE is not available in XFree86, altough similar functionality could
probably be implemented using XTrap and/or XTEST.

Marc.

|  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310           |
|  Computing and Network Services  |  fax:    1-780-492-1729           |
|  352 General Services Building   |  email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          |
|  University of Alberta           +-----------------------------------+
|  Edmonton, Alberta               |                                   |
|  T6G 2H1                         |     Standard disclaimers apply    |
|  CANADA                          |                                   |
XFree86 developer and VP.  ATI driver and X server internals.
Visit our website at http://www.rmesi.co.in

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents
to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only.
Internet communications are not secure; therefore, RMESI does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions
presented are those of the author only and not of RMESI. If this e-mail has
come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments. Please note
that RMESI may intercept incoming and outgoing e-mail communications.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Trend ScanMail.

  • ... Manikandan Thangavelu
    • ... Marc Aurele La France
    • ... Manikandan Thangavelu
      • ... Marc Aurele La France